Recently a few members of the Education World team took part in the Yorkshire Three Peaks Challenge to raise money for a fantastic local charity- The Children's Heart Unit Fund at the Freeman Hospital. Read on to find out how the team got on!Read Full Story
SEN Learning Support Assistants
- Contract: Temporary
- Location: Durham
- Rate: Negotiable
- Contact: Sarah Dalziel (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Due to an increase in demand, we are currently recruiting for outstanding Primary, Secondary and SEN Learning Support Assistants to work on a supply basis in our client schools throughout the Durham area.
We are currently have client primary, secondary and SEN schools throughout this area who continue to enlist our help in filling their day to day, short and long term supply support vacancies. In order to be considered and informed about suitable roles in areas you're looking to find work in, we would like to invite teaching assistants and SEN learning support assistants to register with us to join our team.
Registrationscan be arranged at a date and time most convenient for you and are a great opportunity to have a chat with us about the specific kind of work it is you're looking for as well as ask any questions you may have about supply work in general.
Applicants to these roles must have a relevant TA qualification with a proven track record of experience in the SEN sector, have or be willing to apply for an enhanced DBS and be available to attend a face to face registration in order for us to complete mandatory safeguarding procedures. You must be committed to delivering the highest quality of education to our learners.
As a valued Supply SEN LSA working through us you can expect the following benefits and rewards:
- Excellent Rates of Pay - You can expect a daily rate of between £55-£80 depending upon your experience and duration of contract.
- Personal Consultant - You will be introduced to you very own consultant in the office who will guide, support and prepare you for each placement.
- Free CPD Courses - We will invite you to regular, free professional development courses to enhance your knowledge and understanding.
- Free CV Advise - We will format and circulate your CV around our client schools to maximise employment opportunities.
- Free Enhanced DBS - Your initial £55 DBS processing fee will be refunded to you on completion of 30 days work with us.
How To Apply
Pre-register now for full details on all of our jobs, or call us now on 0191 440 9993 for more information...Pre-Register
Search for a Job
Like what you see?
Help us spread the word: