Overview1:1 Teaching Assistant – Year 3 - South Tyneside – Immediate Start
A primary school based in South Tyneside are currently looking for a qualified Teaching Assistant to support a child in Year 3 on a 1:1 basis. They are looking for a nurturing practitioner with a good sense of humour to support the child throughout the day in and out of the classroom. This is a full time role, working 8:30-15:30 Monday to Friday. The role is due to start on Monday 5th February and could run until the end of the academic year in July.
- Full time (8:30-3:30, Mon-Fri).
- 1:1 Teaching Assistant with a Year 3 child.
- Starting 5th February until the end of the school year.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Have experience working in KS2.
- Have a relevant Teaching Assistant qualification.
- Must have experience working with SEND children.
- Must have an enhanced DBS, registered on the update service.
Education World is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children in education and ensure all safeguarding and compliance checks are carried out in-line with REC guidelines. Feel free to visit our Trustpilot page to read first-hand reviews of our outstanding service from EW supply staff past and present (we're currently rated 4.9/5 stars).