OverviewEducation World are supporting a primary school based in Sunderland who are looking to appoint a caretaker from January 2024.
The school are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated member of staff to provide a caretaking service, ensuring a warm, clean and secure environment for all site users. They are looking for someone who can be flexible and proactive, have good communication skills and an understanding of the health and safety requirements. The role will be 15 hours per week, working 6am-9am or 7am-10am, Monday to Friday.
The successful candidate will:
- Ensure the school is well presented and maintained to a high standard
- Undertake a range of cleaning duties
- Undertake a range of general porterage duties
- Ensure Health & Safety procedures are adhered to, carrying out relevant tasks to ensure compliance
- Advise the Business Manager of repair and maintenance issues, undertaking minor repairs and routine maintenance tasks as required.