Are you a Secondary Computer Science Teacher who wants to inspire the next generation? If so, we have full time roles available in Newcastle starting in January.
About the Role:
As a Computer Science Teacher, you will be responsible for covering the curriculum across years 9 to 13. This role would be ideal for any secondary teachers with QTS who have strong knowledge of the Computer Science curriculum and would be confident teaching the subject up to A Level.
- £600+ per week
- Starting in January 2024
- Initially running until July 2024
- Deliver high-quality teaching across key stages.
- Plan and deliver lessons.
- Collaborate with head of department to enhance the curriculum and learning.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant qualifications and experience as a secondary teacher (QTS needed).
- Proven ability to manage a classroom and behaviour.
- A passion for education and a commitment to student development.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Adherence to safeguarding policies and procedures.
This position will start as a temporary ongoing role but has the possibility of becoming permanent for the right person.
Education World is a local education recruitment agency renowned for outstanding service by both our supply staff and partner schools alike. We are people-focused-people and are dedicated to connecting education professionals with the schools and the roles that they want. We are proud to be working in partnership with schools throughout the North East to help them to fill their permanent, day-to-day, short and long-term roles.
Education World is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Education World is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children in education and ensure all safeguarding and compliance checks are carried out in-line with REC guidelines. Feel free to visit our Trustpilot page to read first-hand reviews of our outstanding service from EW supply staff past and present (we're currently rated 4.9/5 stars).