OverviewExam invigilators required
Do you have a keen eye for detail and a commitment to academic integrity?
Do you enjoy working with young people and supporting their educational success?
If so, you might be the ideal person to join our team of exam invigilators. As an exam invigilator, you will be responsible for ensuring that the exams are conducted in a fair and secure manner, in accordance with the rules and regulations of the exam boards and the school. You will assist with the preparation of the exam venues, the distribution and collection of exam materials, the supervision of the candidates, and the reporting of any incidents or irregularities. These are part-time casual roles and some flexibility may be required in the working patterns during the exams.
Some of your main duties will include:
• Checking the attendance and identity of the candidates.
• Providing clear instructions and guidance to the candidates before, during, and after the exams.
• Maintaining a quiet and orderly environment in the exam room.
• Dealing with any queries or issues that may arise during the exams.
• Ensuring that no unauthorised materials or devices are brought into or used in the exam room.
• Collecting and securing the exam scripts and other materials at the end of the exams.
• Completing the relevant paperwork and records. What you'll need to succeed
• A good level of literacy and numeracy.
• A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• A professional and respectful attitude towards students and staff.
• A calm and confident manner in dealing with any situations that may occur.
• A flexible and reliable approach to work.
• A willingness to attend training sessions and briefings as required.
What you need to do now -
If you're interested in this exam invigilator role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.