Education World are currently recruiting a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to work in a school in Gateshead. We are currently seeking a dedicated and passionate individual to fill the role of Teaching Assistant in NE10 on a full-time, long-term basis.
- Provide essential support to students in the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Create a nurturing and inclusive learning environment that fosters student growth and development.
- Collaborate with the teaching team to assist in the planning and delivery of engaging lessons.
- Monitor student progress and provide feedback to ensure their academic and personal success.
- Tailor activities and interventions to meet the individual needs of students.
- Promote positive behaviour management and maintain a safe classroom environment.
- Support the implementation of the curriculum and follow school policies and procedures.
- Hold a Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification (or equivalent).
- Previous experience working in EYFS.
- Passion for supporting young learners and helping them reach their full potential.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively in a team.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- A DBS on the update service
Why choose Education World?
- Fantastic pay rates through PAYE
- We provide excellent support throughout your placement and can be reached at any time
- Numerous opportunities to do courses with ourselves throughout the year
- Referral scheme of up to 50 pound if you refer anyone who has experience with young people
Education world Ltd is dedicated to the Schools they service and the candidates they represent by ensuring all safeguarding checks are complete in line with the REC. Education World is committed to being open, honest and promote equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants. Apply today to talk to one of our specialists at Education World.