Part-Time Primary Tutor (HLTA Qualified)
Location: Gateshead (NE8)
Hours: Part-Time - Monday-Friday 9-12.
Salary: Competitive, commensurate with experience
Are you a passionate and qualified Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) with a strong background in delivering phonics intervention/lessons in Key Stage 1? Are you familiar with the effective use of Little Wandle? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
As a Part-Time Primary Tutor, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering targeted phonics intervention/lessons in Key Stage 1.
- Utilising the Little Wandle program to enhance the learning experience.
- Receiving and utilising baseline reports for pupils in your cohort to tailor lessons to individual needs.
- Collaborating with the lower phase lead to discuss planning and strategies.
- Conducting regular meetings with the lower phase lead at agreed intervals to assess progress and adjust interventions accordingly.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- HLTA qualification.
- Strong background and experience in delivering phonics intervention/lessons in Key Stage 1.
- Familiarity with the use of Little Wandle.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
- A commitment to creating a positive and inclusive learning environment.
How to Apply:
If you are enthusiastic about making a positive impact on primary education and meet the above requirements, we would love to hear from you!