OverviewWe are working in partnership with a well established secondary school in the Newcastle area looking to secure a Mathematics Teacher starting in February 2024.
Working as part of a large Mathematics Department, I am looking for an enthusiastic Mathematics Teacher with excellent behaviour management skills and a drive for delivering a first class education to their students. I am seeking a Secondary School Mathematics Teacher who:
· Has experience working with students aged 11-16.
· Can teach Maths up to KS4 (KS5 would be a bonus).
· Can tailor lessons and think on their feet.
· Has experience managing challenging behaviour.
· Has a positive attitude towards the education of young people.
· Holds an Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service or be willing to apply for one.
The ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge and passion towards Mathematics with the desire to make a real impact on the lives of the students they teach. We are looking for someone who is able to create engaging lessons where students are eager to learn. The ideal person will already have UK school classroom experience and positive behaviour management skills.
Our partner school is a recognised secondary school in Newcastle that offers a variety of excellent CPD opportunities throughout the year. The supportive senior leadership team provides a culture in which students thrive with high aspirations to achieve their goals.
If this sounds like the exciting role you’ve been looking for and would like to find out more, please apply now!