OverviewNursery Teaching Assistant – Full time - Immediate Start - Sunderland
Education World are looking to recruit a qualified Teaching Assistant for a full time role in Sunderland. The school are looking for someone to support their Nursery, specifically the 2 year old provision. Experience within Early Years is highly beneficial and you will require a DBS that is registered on the update service to apply for this role. If you are currently available for an immediate start and are interested in this position, please contact Education World.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Have experience working in Early Years.
- Have a relevant Teaching Assistant/Early Years qualification.
- Must have an enhanced DBS, registered on the update service.
- Be available to start immediately and can commit to an ongoing position.
WHY WORK FOR EDUCATION WORLD:
- Long and established partnerships with many local schools.
- Excellent rates of pay (PAYE, we do not use umbrella companies).
- Expert advice and guidance from our friendly team, many of whom are ex-teachers themselves! - Round-the-clock support from your dedicated consultant.
- Exciting opportunities to gain paid work in many different schools, key stages and areas.
- Flexible work to fit around any personal commitments.
- Paid work opportunities during school holidays.
- Uncapped referral bonuses every time you refer another education professional to us (T&Cs apply).
- Free enhanced DBS (T&Cs apply).
- Access to specially discounted CPD courses. Education World is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Education World is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children in education and ensure all safeguarding and compliance checks are carried out in-line with REC guidelines. Feel free to visit our Trustpilot page to read first-hand reviews of our outstanding service from EW supply staff past and present (we're currently rated 4.9/5 stars).