OverviewEducation World are looking to for a playworker for a part-time role based at a primary school in Washington. You will be responsible for maintaining a safe and engaging play environment and use play to help support children's development. You will plan activities to support emotional and social development with play, as well as support other specific goals in the setting. The school are looking for someone to work on Tuesday and Thursday until the end of the academic year.
- Playworker based in Washington
- Tuesday and Thursday, 8:30-15:30
- Immediate start until the end of the academic year
- From £11.69 per hour
WHY WORK FOR EDUCATION WORLD:
- Long and established partnerships with many local schools.
- Excellent rates of pay (PAYE, we do not use umbrella companies).
- Expert advice and guidance from our friendly team, many of whom are ex-teachers themselves! - Round-the-clock support from your dedicated consultant.
- Exciting opportunities to gain paid work in many different schools, key stages and areas.
- Flexible work to fit around any personal commitments.
- Paid work opportunities during school holidays.
- Uncapped referral bonuses every time you refer another education professional to us (T&Cs apply).
- Free enhanced DBS (T&Cs apply).
- Access to specially discounted CPD courses. Education World is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Education World is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children in education and ensure all safeguarding and compliance checks are carried out in-line with REC guidelines. Feel free to visit our Trustpilot page to read first-hand reviews of our outstanding service from EW supply staff past and present (we're currently rated 4.9/5 stars).