Education World are looking to recruit a school administrator for a primary school in Washington. The role is full time and for an immediate start. The working hours are Monday to Thursday, 8:30-16:30 and 8:30-16:00 on Fridays. The school have requested someone who has SIMs and ParentPay experience. The role will include answering calls, dealing with enquiries from parents and data input. If this sounds like the position for you, please contact Education World.
- Full time. Immediate start.
- Office administrator.
- Data input, answering calls and dealing with enquiries.
- From £11.69 per hour.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Have experience with SIMS and ParentPay.
- Have school admin experience.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Must have an enhanced DBS, registered on the update service.
WHY WORK FOR EDUCATION WORLD:
- Long and established partnerships with many local schools.
- Excellent rates of pay (PAYE, we do not use umbrella companies).
- Expert advice and guidance from our friendly team, many of whom are ex-teachers themselves! - Round-the-clock support from your dedicated consultant.
- Exciting opportunities to gain paid work in many different schools, key stages and areas.
- Flexible work to fit around any personal commitments.
- Paid work opportunities during school holidays.
- Uncapped referral bonuses every time you refer another education professional to us (T&Cs apply).
- Free enhanced DBS (T&Cs apply).
- Access to specially discounted CPD courses. Education World is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Education World is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children in education and ensure all safeguarding and compliance checks are carried out in-line with REC guidelines. Feel free to visit our Trustpilot page to read first-hand reviews of our outstanding service from EW supply staff past and present (we're currently rated 4.9/5 stars).