SEN Teaching Assistant
Location: North Tyneside (NE29)
A school in North Tyneside is actively seeking a dedicated SEN Teaching Assistant to provide crucial support to a child in their Reception class. This position offers an excellent opportunity to make a positive impact in a child's educational journey.
- Hours: 25 hours per week (Flexible scheduling, open for discussion with the school)
- Duration: Until at least the February half-term (potential for extension)
- Availability: Monday to Friday (Essential for this role)
Responsibilities: As an SEN Teaching Assistant, you will be instrumental in assisting a non-verbal child working below expected levels in their Reception class. The role involves providing personal care and requires experience in the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) as well as expertise in working with Special Educational Needs (SEN).
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience in Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Proven background in working with Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- Availability to work Monday to Friday
- Compassionate and patient demeanor
How to Apply: If you are passionate about making a difference and meet the qualifications outlined above, we invite you to apply. Please submit your CV.