OverviewSEND Teaching Assistant – Full time - Immediate Start – South Tyneside
Education World work with a primary school in South Tyneside who have a resource base for SEND and SEMH children. They are currently looking for someone to work with KS1 children in the base on a full time basis. The school have specifically requested someone with SEND experience and a relevant Teaching Assistant qualification. The role will start after half term and be ongoing. If you are available for this role and have the necessary experience and qualifications, please contact Education World.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Have experience with SEND & SEMH.
- Have a relevant Teaching Assistant qualification.
- Must have an enhanced DBS, registered on the update service.
- Be available to start immediately and can commit to an ongoing position.
WHY WORK FOR EDUCATION WORLD:
- Long and established partnerships with many local schools.
- Excellent rates of pay (PAYE, we do not use umbrella companies).
- Expert advice and guidance from our friendly team, many of whom are ex-teachers themselves! - Round-the-clock support from your dedicated consultant.
- Exciting opportunities to gain paid work in many different schools, key stages and areas.
- Flexible work to fit around any personal commitments.
- Paid work opportunities during school holidays.
- Uncapped referral bonuses every time you refer another education professional to us (T&Cs apply).
- Free enhanced DBS (T&Cs apply).
- Access to specially discounted CPD courses. Education World is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Education World is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children in education and ensure all safeguarding and compliance checks are carried out in-line with REC guidelines. Feel free to visit our Trustpilot page to read first-hand reviews of our outstanding service from EW supply staff past and present (we're currently rated 4.9/5 stars).