OverviewYear 6 Teaching Assistant - Immediate Start – Sunderland
Are you a qualified Teaching Assistant with experience working in KS2?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
We are working with a primary school in Sunderland who require a Teaching Assistant to work in their Year 6 class. The role will involve general classroom support as well as small group interventions. Experience with Year 6 SATs would be highly beneficial. The school are looking for someone to start immediately until SATs time.
- Full time (8:30-3:30, Mon-Fri).
- Year 6 Teaching Assistant.
- General class support, small group interventions.
- Immediate start.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Have experience working in KS2.
- Experience with Year 6 SATs.
- Have a relevant Teaching Assistant/Childcare qualification.
- Must have an enhanced DBS, registered on the update service.
Education World is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children in education and ensure all safeguarding and compliance checks are carried out in-line with REC guidelines. Feel free to visit our Trustpilot page to read first-hand reviews of our outstanding service from EW supply staff past and present (we're currently rated 4.9/5 stars).