OverviewEducation World are looking to recruit a qualified teacher for a full time role in Sunderland. We support a primary school who require a year 2 teacher for an immediate start. The role will run until the end of the Summer term for the right person. You will be expected to plan deliver and asses the class of around 17 children. If you are available for this role and have recent experience in Key Stage 1, please contact Education World today.
HE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Hold QTS in the UK.
- Have recent experience teaching within KS1
- Must have an enhanced DBS, registered on the update service.
- Be available to start immediately and can commit until the end of the academic year.
WHY WORK FOR EDUCATION WORLD:
- Long and established partnerships with many local schools.
- Excellent rates of pay (PAYE, we do not use umbrella companies).
- Expert advice and guidance from our friendly team, many of whom are ex-teachers themselves! - Round-the-clock support from your dedicated consultant.
- Exciting opportunities to gain paid work in many different schools, key stages and areas.
- Flexible work to fit around any personal commitments.
- Paid work opportunities during school holidays.
- Uncapped referral bonuses every time you refer another education professional to us (T&Cs apply).
- Free enhanced DBS (T&Cs apply).
- Access to specially discounted CPD courses. Education World is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Education World is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children in education and ensure all safeguarding and compliance checks are carried out in-line with REC guidelines. Feel free to visit our Trustpilot page to read first-hand reviews of our outstanding service from EW supply staff past and present (we're currently rated 4.9/5 stars).