OverviewDo you hold a Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification?
Are you looking for part time work after half term?
A primary school in Billingham are currently looking for a qualified teaching assistant to support their Year 4 class after half term. You will work closely with the class teacher to support the whole class, lead group activities and provide one to one support where needed. The school are looking for someone who can work two full days and three mornings per week. If this would suit your circumstances, please get in touch with Education World today.
- Part-Time Year 4 Teaching Assistant.
- 2 full days, 3 mornings per week.
- Full class support, group work and one to one support.
- From £11.69 per hour
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Must have a Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent.
- Have experience supporting children in Key Stage 2.
- Must have an enhanced DBS, registered on the update service.
Education World is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children in education and ensure all safeguarding and compliance checks are carried out in-line with REC guidelines. Feel free to visit our Trustpilot page to read first-hand reviews of our outstanding service from EW supply staff past and present (we're currently rated 4.9/5 stars).