How it works
An all-round exceptional service
1. Getting to know your education provision:
- We take the time to get to know your provision; your values and culture and to understand any of the unique challenges you face in recruiting or retaining staff.
- Getting to know you properly enables us to recommend and place staff who tick as many of your boxes as possible. We want to find you your perfect match.
2. Sourcing candidates:
- We have access to all the latest and most successful jobs boards -we pay the licences and advertise on you behalf; saving you time and money.
- We're proud to have excellent relationships with our local universities and colleges, meaning we can recruit new waves of talented educators.
- We've built a world-class network of candidates, giving you immediate access to a large pool of qualified, local educators.
3. Safeguarding and compliance:
- Where possible, registrations are 1:1 in person with one of our expert recruitment consultants.
- Every candidate is passed through to our specialist compliance team who will complete checks on the following before clearing them for work: photographic ID, address, proof of NI, qualifications and certificates, DBS, TRN and prohibition check (EA Online), complete CV history and references covering the previous 2 years.
- As an agency with REC Audited Education status, we take safeguarding the welfare of children in education incredibly seriously, going above and beyond DfE safeguarding expectations.
4. Organising your whole recruitment process:
- We can handle your entire recruitment process so you don't have to.
- From advertising, screenings applicants and providing you with suitable profiles for your roles; to arranging lesson observations and internal interviews - we aim to save you time, money and stress!
5. Managing bookings:
- We're available 24/7 to take your bookings and take pride in the speed of our response.
- Once we've received and filled your booking, we'll send you an email confirmation with full, comprehensive details of your supply staff and all of their safeguarding checks.
- We'll send you log in details to your own portal in which you can approve weekly timesheets and manage invoices.
6. After-care service:
- Our support doesn't stop when we fill your booking! We provide an excellent after-care service, checking in with you to make sure you were happy with both the staff and service you received.
We'd love to hear from you.